Vancouver Wedding Photographer | Blog Main | Weddings | Destination Weddings | eSessions | Portraits | Slideshows | Misc | RSS | Contact

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Zip-Lining in the Jungle

Well it is 10pm and I am already back in my hotel room! I am Sooooo
tired from today's festivities, I thought it would probably be a smart
thing to retire when Brian and Yari did so I could get a good nights
sleep and be ready for the wedding tomorrow!

Today the weather seemed to be very confused... It was SO hot when we
were zip lining, and not a cloud in the sky, and tonight it rained and
stormed so hard the power went out of the restaurant 6 times during
dinner!!!

Ok all, I can't wait for tomorrow I am stoked for the wedding! I can't
wait to post some pics!!

Goodnight!!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Saving the world, one click at a time!