Vancouver Wedding Photographer | Blog Main | Weddings | Destination Weddings | eSessions | Portraits | Slideshows | Misc | RSS | Contact

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

So, I Went Running For The First Time in About A Year...


Vancouver Wedding Photographer - Michael Wachniak

That was basically the face I had the entire time... now, whoever said I'm wasn't a sexy guy should just be reminded forevermore of this photo... 

mind the quality of the photo by the way, it was taken with my iPhone WHILE i was running... 

Oh, for those of you who think I am listening to music, you are sadly mistaken... well, not really, it was music... but it very well SHOULD have been just a recording of my own voice saying "DONT DIE....DONT DIE.....DONT DIE....DONT DIE"

I'm going again tomorrow... hopefully I can get out of bed ;)

thats all for now!

Michael

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike!

I haven't visited your blog in awhile and I must say i'm diggin' the new look! I can't wait till I get mine up and running!

This photo should be your new banner though, it's classic! ;)

Your landscapes are stunning! I hope you had a great summer, I'll try to stop by more frequently!

Mabyn

About Me

My photo
Saving the world, one click at a time!