Vancouver Wedding Photographer | Blog Main | Weddings | Destination Weddings | eSessions | Portraits | Slideshows | Misc | RSS | Contact

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Home Safe!

I am finally home safe, and I am so happy to be able to sleep in my own bed again ;)

I had SUCH a kickass-awesome time in Puerto Vallarta, and I can't wait to start working on these photos!!! I have already gone through them briefly and I am SO happy with them! Grit and I are having a 'night in' tonight so I am just blogging quick and then back to the couch to start watching The Wedding Singer ;)

In the meantime, I want to share with you one of the photos from the fire-dancers that put on a show for Brian and Yari during the reception. It was quite an amazing thing to see and I know this abstract photo doesnt do it justice, but I hope you can get an idea of how cool it COULD have been, had you actually have been there ;)

Michael

Vancouver Wedding Photographer - Michael Wachniak

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Saving the world, one click at a time!