Vancouver Wedding Photographer | Blog Main | Weddings | Destination Weddings | eSessions | Portraits | Slideshows | Misc | RSS | Contact

Thursday, August 21, 2008

The New Do!



Just got my haircut today and I am TOTALLY lovin' it!!!

(its awesome having a hairstylist thats also your girlfriend lol)

Oh, by the way...

A Note to Brides: Grit and I are thinking of combining our powers in the future to become a "Wedding Photographer - and - European Master Hairstylist Team" for wedding packages... is this something that you might be interested in?

Thoughts?

p.s. do NOT use my modelling to judge her work, she is super awesome with over 16 years experience.... and I am just being a putz in front of the camera lol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE these shots!!! funny :)

Studio 1004 said...

love the hair, love the expressions! you're a hoot!

Kirsten said...

Always a ham in front of the camera. ;) Nice hair, though!

Anonymous said...

I think that hair is super sexy!

About Me

My photo
Saving the world, one click at a time!