Vancouver Wedding Photographer | Blog Main | Weddings | Destination Weddings | eSessions | Portraits | Slideshows | Misc | RSS | Contact

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Grace & Sean: Wedding!

Things have been ka-RAY-ZEE here lately and tonight I finally managed to get some time to try to catch up on my blogging! Grit and I are moving into our new apartment Sunday (which is also her birthday), I have been planning for Ashley and Kristopher's wedding on Saturday (its gonna kick ass, I'm SO stoked!), and to top it off I have had a cold for who knows HOW long now!!

So without further delay, here are some photos from dear friends of mine, Grace and Sean! (Slideshow will be up as soon as I receive the song Grace wants me to put up! I can't wait!)

The Guys


The Girls


The Ring Bearer


The Ceremony


The Church (during The Ceremony) :)


I was TOTALLY diggin' the amazing light coming through the windows!


Dancin' it up!


I am SO glad this was shot from the side... I mean... kilt? what if..... you know? ;)





No comments:

About Me

My photo
Saving the world, one click at a time!