Vancouver Wedding Photographer | Blog Main | Weddings | Destination Weddings | eSessions | Portraits | Slideshows | Misc | RSS | Contact

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Aly & Salima: eSession!

Hello again everyone! I am back from my "OH-MY-GOD-I-FEEL-LIKE-A-DUMPTRUCK-HIT-ME" cold... in the last 5 days I have lost my voice twice, been bedridden 2 full days, drank 4 Litres of Cranberry Juice, 15 bags of tea, enough water to drown an elephant...and consumed about 40 drops of PURE oregano oil.... and now.... I THINK I am ok....

I think my saving grace was (and this is no joke) being able to work on editing photos... I turned on the music, sat at the desk, drank tea, and was able to be alone for a while ;) ....when I have a cold for some reason thats all I want to do is be alone... I hate conversing when I am coughing every 4 seconds lol but now I am feeling MUCH better and I have some photos to show you! Quite a few actually thoughout the day!

The first set is from an engagement session last week with Aly & Salima at a mosque in Burnaby! It was SOOOOO hot outside and not a cloud in the sky so I was having lots of fun with sunflare shots lol!

Take a look at the photos and let me know what you think!

- partially sick Michael -







No comments:

About Me

My photo
Saving the world, one click at a time!