Vancouver Wedding Photographer | Blog Main | Weddings | Destination Weddings | eSessions | Portraits | Slideshows | Misc | RSS | Contact

Monday, July 28, 2008

Sean & Melinda: Sneak Peak!

This Saturday I had a BLAST with Sean & Melinda at their wedding near Whistler at the Brew Creek Lodge! It was my first time at the lodge and I was VERY impressed! If you are looking for a breathtaking, peaceful, private, spacious venue with a woods-y fairytale-like feel to it, this is SO it! 

I am just working on the photos at the moment, and I am having such a difficult time picking my favorites to post here lol! The day was PERFECT! And I am starting to suspect that Sean and Melinda have super powers.... no, really. Thirty minutes before the OUTDOOR ceremony, it started to rain... and literally (and this is no joke) the SPLIT-SECOND Melinda walked outside, the rain shut off... and not a single drop the whole day afterwards... it looked pretty grim, then it was just .... perfect... I didn't think about it at the time, but now I think I might hire them for future weddings  just in case the weather doesn't cooperate! :)

Stay tuned for more photos soon, and of course the slideshow as well!

Michael


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS couple! What a fabulous picture of them:)

About Me

My photo
Saving the world, one click at a time!