Vancouver Wedding Photographer | Blog Main | Weddings | Destination Weddings | eSessions | Portraits | Slideshows | Misc | RSS | Contact

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Loni & Carlos: E-session Teaser!

I had an absolute AWESOME day today! I played some Guitar Hero, I met an old friend for lunch, and then had an AWESOME engagement session with Loni and Carlos!!!! This was actually the first time we met in person, so it was really cool to talk a bit and get to know them while taking photos. They are SO good looking it makes me sick lol! We walked around downtown Calgary, then a bit around Prince's Island Park, then back up the hill across the river shortly before the sky opened up and POURED on us!!! Got some cool rain shots too!

I can't wait to show you guys some more photos! Stay Tuned!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Saving the world, one click at a time!