Vancouver Wedding Photographer | Blog Main | Weddings | Destination Weddings | eSessions | Portraits | Slideshows | Misc | RSS | Contact

Friday, July 11, 2008

This is Ground Control to Major Tom....

As MOST of you can probably tell by now, my website was down for most of yesterday and today, and if any of you emailed me, you probably got a nice little email back saying something along the lines of "MICHAEL WHO????".... my server was down, there was a TEENSY little hiccup but everything is back up to 100% again! If you emailed me, can you kindly resend it?

Danke!!! :)

I have a few posts coming up, one from my 11km hike in the mountains yesterday with my friend josh and the other one from the portrait session I did immediately after returning to Calgary after the hike!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Saving the world, one click at a time!