Vancouver Wedding Photographer | Blog Main | Weddings | Destination Weddings | eSessions | Portraits | Slideshows | Misc | RSS | Contact

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A Quick Note to Catch Up

Hello Everyone! Things have been REALLY picking up here with weddings, meetings, engagement sessions, and DOG SITTING, so I have really thrown the blog on the back burners for the past week or so...my apologies guys n gals! I am alive however, I have just been really busy with playing "Catch Up"... I will be blogging some big posts in the next day or two, one of them being from Lori & Jason's Wedding on Friday (awesome wedding, AMAZING dress!)... hang tight everyone ok? Good things are coming!

Random Note: I have invented a word that really sums up the weather we have been having here on the lower mainland lately... that word is: "Junetober". Yes, its June 10th and feels like October!!! Where is Summer?!?!?!?

Random Photo: Last Monday I was at Jackie Cohen's house (CEO of Army & Navy Department Stores LTD.) covering her annual "Face The World Foundation: Fundraiser". There were several high-end guests there, but there was one guest of honor that I just HAD to try and get a photo with... Sir Tom Jones.

Will (kickass videographer), Sir Tom Jones, and Mr Sexy-man (but most ppl call me Mike)


Jacqui Cohen and Tom Jones


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Saving the world, one click at a time!