Vancouver Wedding Photographer | Blog Main | Weddings | Destination Weddings | eSessions | Portraits | Slideshows | Misc | RSS | Contact

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lori & Jason: Wedding

...or rather Lori & Jason & Anna's Wedding! I honestly don't know who was more excited during the wedding day: Jason, Lori, or Anna, Lori's daughter. It was such a beautiful wedding at Swan-E-Set, despite the gloomy JUNE-TOBER weather. We really didn't mind so much, we all had such a ball driving around in the golf carts from location to location! 
Stay tuned for the Slideshow!!!

Lori has Gorgeous eyes, I love the angle of this shot!


The Rings on The Keys :)


Tell me this dress isn't the coolest wedding dress you've ever seen!


Yes its a SLIGHTLY set-up shot, but it totally works! Plus these guys love to work the camera lol


I do! Hey, Me too!

Dramatic Clouds = Dramatic Photos!


Looks like she found her Knight in shining armour :) 


The Clan. I just love how little Anna threw her hands up in the air too! :)

I love this sequence of the garter toss!


First Dance as Husband and Wife...


...and family. 

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of you day guys! I had a blast and you really made me feel like I was part of the family. All the best, Lori Jason and Anna!

MW

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Saving the world, one click at a time!