Vancouver Wedding Photographer | Blog Main | Weddings | Destination Weddings | eSessions | Portraits | Slideshows | Misc | RSS | Contact

Friday, June 20, 2008

Guess Who?

Last Thursday I drove out to Langley for a portrait session with none other than the fabulous photographer Jamie Delaine! We had a blast trudging around a big farmer's field, dodging mudholes and wet grass, but Jamie was such a ROCKSTAR and managed to do it without getting a speck of dirt on her dress! Now, if I'm not mistaken, this was her Grad Dress, and it was HER idea to muck about in this field wearing this EXTREMELY elegant dress... may very well be the most daring person I know!!
Let me know what you think of the photos and slideshow, and leave some blog lovin' for her too! 
(I'm not going to mention that my car got stuck in the field and that it was totally my fault and I had to spend $1000 in 4 days just to get the car fixed again... and a few loads of muddy laundry too... nope, I'm not going to mention that... it would be too embarrasing.. The End.)







2 comments:

jamiedelaine said...

Thanks again Mike!! You did a great job.

tracey said...

cool you did jamie's grad pix.. rawk on mikey!!

About Me

My photo
Saving the world, one click at a time!