Vancouver Wedding Photographer | Blog Main | Weddings | Destination Weddings | eSessions | Portraits | Slideshows | Misc | RSS | Contact

Monday, June 2, 2008

Ashley & Kris: Part Deux!

Alright, here are some of my favorites from Saturday's E-Session with Ashley & Kris! We shot SO many photos, it was hard to pick just a few favorites to post!

I'll update this post with your slideshow tomorrow, can't wait!

MW

Cuddlin' under the pier!


Low Tide, baby!


A little bit of texture!


Ashley and Kris showing off their runway skills! Kris loves to strike the pose! :)


Steaming it up on the tracks!


I love Ashley's "lovey-dovey" gaze!


Kris hamming it up  LOL


I LOVE the lighting in this!


These guys are ROCKSTARS for climbing the tree with me! 
(and holding my camera while I came down)


A little Mood lighting for the sexy couple!



1 comment:

jamiedelaine said...

uh dude, you need to blog more! it's been 8 days!!

About Me

My photo
Saving the world, one click at a time!