Vancouver Wedding Photographer | Blog Main | Weddings | Destination Weddings | eSessions | Portraits | Slideshows | Misc | RSS | Contact

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Mike & Sarah E-Session!

Today was an absolutely AMAZING day! The sun was shining, birds were chirping, the coffees and beers were pouring, and the shutter button was clicking!! :) 

I had the absolute honor of photographing two amazing people today, Mike and Sarah. Mike is good friends of my brother-in-law Sean (a.k.a. "Daddy" to my favorite and only niece Kaia) and when I got a phone call a few months back from a "Mike...Sean's friend", it took me a while before it registered. I had only met Mike one time before, and that was a few years ago. To be honest, if he said "I'm Sean's friend, Joaquin" it would have rang a bell sooner. Sorry Mike, it has to be said. You know it, I know it, the world knows it...don't be ashamed lol. Mike has an uncanny resemblence to actor Joaquin Pheonix. Like...seriously. Anyways, so I am on the phone with Mike, and he says he is getting married and is interested in hiring me to be his photographer. So we set up an appointment and a few days later I set out to a local Starbucks, wedding portfolio in hand. Right away I see Mike. Good lookin guy! Then, I turn to greet his ladyfriend... Sarah is her name. Two words: Absolutely Gorgeous! I grabbed my tea and sat down while they ordered. I knew right away these guys were really really in love. I saw it even more today when I was photographing them, I remember thinking "Damn, I really don't have to tell these guys what to do!" Nice try for saying you are 'uncomfortable' in front of the camera, Mike... I have just spent a few hours editing all the photos... you were working it in most of the shots dude, 'uncomfortable' my butt! (of course, when you have someone like Sarah in your corner, its not hard to feel and look good)...

Well here is their slideshow, I really hope everyone likes it! I might post some photos up tomorrow on the blog, but they may just go right to the website! :)

I can't believe tomorrow is going to be another sunny day AND I HAVE ANOTHER E-Session to do! Is this really how awesome my life is!?!? 

cant complain. ;)



p.s. you can also link to the Slideshow's page by clicking here! Tell your friends! :)

2 comments:

jamiedelaine said...

Great slideshow Mike! Looks awesome. I love the shots with the blossoms in the background. Gorgeous.

Erin Cady said...

It was great meeting you at the pixel2canvas party in Vegas! I've been meaning to get on your profile and say hello, but when you posted up the e-session I figured that was even easier! I love the shots- and it this is only number 3, I can't even imagine what 10 or even 15 will look like! ;) OH! And thanks sooo much for tracking down that wristband for me!! Without you, I would have never gotten one!!

About Me

My photo
Saving the world, one click at a time!