Vancouver Wedding Photographer | Blog Main | Weddings | Destination Weddings | eSessions | Portraits | Slideshows | Misc | RSS | Contact

Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Top 20 Favorite Engagement Photos of 2008

It took some time to get this Top 20 list completed as well, but now that its done, I can't take my eyes off if it. It has helped me remember how much of an amazing year 2008 was, and how lucky I am to have met so many amazing people! There are so many great memories that shine through these photographs, and I cannot stress enough the importance of an Engagement Session. Among many things, it is a great way for us to get to know each other before the actual wedding day, and snap some fun photos in the process! One of the key points I strive to make my business known for is being able to capture 100% Raw and 100% Pure emotion in my photographs. The best way of doing this is to have a stronger bond with my clients than just "he's our wedding photographer". It has to go WAY beyond that, I want to make sure "Michael Wachniak Photographer" is not just a business, its an experience!  :) I LOVE the fact that there are some people out there that have actually introduced me to their best friends and closest family members as "This is Michael Wachniak, he kicks ass and climbs trees!" LOL!! I should really have that on a business card or something ;) Anyways, if there is no bond between myself and my clients, the photos just will not be up to my standards. I try everything in my power to make sure the clients are feeling comfortable, and I really feel it shows through my photographs.

So without further ado, here are my personal favorite Top 20 Engagement Photos of 2008!
(in no particular order!)
















yup, I really do climb trees ;)


























Here's to a kickass 2009 season!

Namaste,

Michael

p.s. I was assisting a fashion shoot yesterday with my buddy Todd Duncan, and he snapped this photo of me in mid-laugh. 

I would like to personally apologize for looking like this when I laugh, I had no idea...

This just looks painful... I swear I'm only laughing...



3 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

lol that last image! here's to rockin it in 09!

Courtney said...

You take beautiful photos. Lovely work.

{I especially enjoy the last photograph}. Pure awesomeness.

Shane Lafever said...

Very nice work.

You are either laughing or got punched in the gut. Ha!

About Me

My photo
Saving the world, one click at a time!