Vancouver Wedding Photographer | Blog Main | Weddings | Destination Weddings | eSessions | Portraits | Slideshows | Misc | RSS | Contact

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Random Photo Post #2

Ok I found a few more photos that I thought I'd share today. 

This one I always think is so cute. He was with his father who was throwing fishing nets into the water from the shore. He looks so peaceful and in his own world. If there were any clouds that day, I bet he would be looking for funny shaped ones and trying to guess what they look like. This was taken in Phuket, Thailand in Spring of 2006. 

Vancouver Wedding Photographer - Michael Wachniak

This is an abstract shot of a MerLion statue in Singapore. With the post-processing it kind of has a Cloverfield look to it, which is fine by me ;)

Vancouver Wedding Photographer - Michael Wachniak

This tired litte (not so little) guy was sleeping in the shade at the Singapore Zoo.

Vancouver Wedding Photographer - Michael Wachniak

Nothing too fancy with this photo, but I really liked the feel of the architecture and color palette. The main reason I took this photo is because of the building number (I was born in '79). This was taken in Venice, Italy in June 2006.

Vancouver Wedding Photographer - Michael Wachniak

Another Venice, Italy shot. I have probably photoshopped this photo like 20 different times, and every time I love it more lol! Here is #21! :)

Vancouver Wedding Photographer - Michael Wachniak

And last but not least, here is a sunset shot I took from the side of the cruise ship while sailing out of Langkawi, Malaysia. Still the best sunset shot I have taken today. It was so surreal seeing it in person, and I can just remember the way the sky changed the color of everything around me. People just stopped what they were doing and stared in awe. Definitely a special moment I will remember forever. 

Vancouver Wedding Photographer - Michael Wachniak

be good,

Michael

1 comment:

tracey said...

i heart your venice pics..i heart venice..like SERIOUS heart!! :) i'm going to put up a gallery of venice soon..i'll be sure to let you know!

About Me

My photo
Saving the world, one click at a time!