Vancouver Wedding Photographer | Blog Main | Weddings | Destination Weddings | eSessions | Portraits | Slideshows | Misc | RSS | Contact

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Find a happy place!!!!

I have come to realize just how much I love summer... of course I am
realizing it a little late as it is already fall. It's been raining
here in Vancouver the last few days and it even though it's supposed
to be clearing up by Sunday, I am already mentally preparing myself
for the inevitably cold months ahead.

So, I am calling on my readers for your ideas on fun and preferably
warm things to do during fall and winter! I am not a great big fan of
shopping (unless I need or really want something) and I am trying to
cut down on my coffee intake LOL. What makes you happy when it's not
so pleasant outside?

On the bright side, because of the weather we have currently been
cursed with, I am getting more and more stoked about Brian and Yari's
wedding I am shooting in Puerto Vallarta in less than 2 weeks!! It's
going to be A-MAZ-ING!!!!!

Have a warm cozy day!!!

Michael

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Saving the world, one click at a time!