Vancouver Wedding Photographer | Blog Main | Weddings | Destination Weddings | eSessions | Portraits | Slideshows | Misc | RSS | Contact

Friday, September 5, 2008

Ashley & Kris: Wedding

From the moment I heard Ashley and Kristopher were heading to Vegas for their honeymoon, I really wished I was small enough to fit in their luggage... I mean, come on... who wouldn't want to be in hot weather, soaking up rays by the pool, maybe take in a show, walk 'The Strip'.... I bet they are lying in the sun sipping out of a meter-long bottle O' booze right now... well maybe not, its only noon... but isn't that what Fridays are all about? :)



I love these bottle photos! :)

ahhh, the perfect weather for a perfect day!


Ok, doesn't this just melt your heart?!

the sun came out for only a few seconds, but it was enough to create this dramatic shot!




The Ladies were simply stunning.

The guys however, had a different idea of posing...

Love Love Love this first dance shot!

After the first dance, Kris hopped up to the stage with Killer Band "Retrosonic" and sang to his beautiful bride. What songs you ask? Shaggy's "Angel", and none other than Billy Idol's "White Wedding"!! He ROCKED the house!!






Special shout out's and thank you's:

- Carrie for second shooting this with me, you rock girl!  
Lisa Gregory (flowers, cake, reception hall decorating) one of the BEST weddings I have seen this year.
- Ashley & Kris: You guys are dear friends of mine now, and I am so glad you gave me this opportunity of being a part of this amazing day. I certainly will remember it for a very long time.
- Swaneset: everytime guys, without fail, you always amaze and dazzle me. Hope to see you again soon!

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

So... how's your schedule look for next July...(12th, 2009) and how do you like the coast? (Rockwater Resort to be exact...)

I love your pics!

About Me

My photo
Saving the world, one click at a time!