Vancouver Wedding Photographer | Blog Main | Weddings | Destination Weddings | eSessions | Portraits | Slideshows | Misc | RSS | Contact

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sandra and Dave: Engagement

Sandra and Dave are getting married April 19th in Langley!

Dave really wanted a nature look to these photos, and Sandra was happy no matter where we went, so we met at Mill Lake in Abbotsford for a sunny Sunday afternoon! There was a little chill in the air and these guys were cool as cucumbers in front of the camera! It took a little coaxing to get a smile from Dave but once they started to cuddle up to each other, he didn't seem to have a problem! Just look at that grin!

We had a total blast, its been a while since I've laughed like that! We were giggling at just about everything, jeez, its almost like we were having FUN!!! :)

I can't wait for your wedding guys, thank you SO much for letting me be a part of your special day!



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dave thinks the photos are awesome, but then again so do I. I have one of them as the background on my computer at work.

About Me

My photo
Saving the world, one click at a time!