Vancouver Wedding Photographer | Blog Main | Weddings | Destination Weddings | eSessions | Portraits | Slideshows | Misc | RSS | Contact

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

"The 70-200mm and The Blustery Day!"

Where the heck did all this wind come from?! I bought a new lens yesterday and really wanted to head to the beach today and test it out... so wind or no wind, I was going!

But WOW! 60-90km/hour winds, and the waves were HUGE! Well, not BIG big, but I personally haven't seen them this high in White Rock ever! Grit and I went out withour jackets bundled up and toques on, and practically blew away! I took quite a few gloomy shots but I really like how they ended up!

I thought I would share them with you, let me know what you think!

-MW-






1 comment:

tracey said...

these are rad. do you use the 2.8?

i have the 4.0..somedays, in low light, i wish i had the 2.8..but my wrist, cuz of old age, appreciates the 4.0 :)

About Me

My photo
Saving the world, one click at a time!