Vancouver Wedding Photographer | Blog Main | Weddings | Destination Weddings | eSessions | Portraits | Slideshows | Misc | RSS | Contact

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Not A Little but A Latte

Today I woke up at 8:30am and got myself ready to drive to Langley and meet potential wedding clients Ashley and Kristopher. These guys were so much fun! I am so glad they chose me to be a part of their special day next year! I was also very greatful for the Venti Gingerbread Latte that Kris bought for me! First one of the season believe it or not!!

After I got home, without even thinking I just naturally put on a pot of coffee...
and no word of a lie, 2 sips into my coffee I get a phone call from another couple (Mike & Sarah: Sister and Brother-in-Law's friends) wanting to meet in a few hours to discuss THEIR wedding!

I was STOKED! ...and beginning to shake from the caffeine...

I met them at Starbucks and opted for the Green Tea this time (still some caffeine but I was trying to tame it down a bit). These guys were a ball as well! Mike is funny as hell, and Sarah has such a positive radiance about her, again popped the old "Please let me be their photographer!!" thought in my head LOL

How lucky am I to meet with 2 wedding couples in the same day, both of which are not only cool, but VERY easy to get along with....and both couples booked me!!

*sitting on couch in Pj's sipping on yet another tea*

*stretching* yup, all in a days work I tell ya! =)


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Saving the world, one click at a time!