Vancouver Wedding Photographer | Blog Main | Weddings | Destination Weddings | eSessions | Portraits | Slideshows | Misc | RSS | Contact

Friday, December 21, 2007

I'm Finished Christmas Shopping!!!

And I was only arrested 3 times! Just kidding :)

For the longest time I envied those who finished Christmas shopping KraZee Early like Summer or Fall... but now, I have no doubt in my mind that they are not from this planet. I think I stood at the mall entrance today for a good 45 minutes just staring into the Masses... Tim Horton's XL double cream triple sugar in hand... shopping list in the other... almost like a sword and shield.... but coffee and paper... see what I mean, Christmas Shopping makes me loopy!! Glad its done though!

And now we are developing quite the mound of loot under the tree, and although I know Christmas is about being with family and friends... there is just one part of all of us that just drooOOoools at the thought of a tree with a mountain of presents underneath.

A good buddy of mine Carrie said to me on the weekend that when she is done opening presents Christmas Day, she literally makes a nest out of her stuff and naps, basking in all its glory...

I'm totally doing that this year :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Saving the world, one click at a time!