Vancouver Wedding Photographer | Blog Main | Weddings | Destination Weddings | eSessions | Portraits | Slideshows | Misc | RSS | Contact

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Sheryl & Scott: E-Session!

I met up with Scott & Sheryl on Saturday down at the Denman entrance to Stanley Park for their engagement session. They are planning a sweet wedding for September 6th but simply couldn't wait another minute for the engagement session (neither could I!). We stopped in for a coffee to let the sun go down a bit further, and we got a chance to catch up since the last time we met in September. Once the coffees were finished, we took a drive up to Third Beach  for some sunset photos. We got there a little earlier than we expected (cant predict Vancouver traffic AT ALL) so we took some open shade photos before those last golden moments of sunshine!

A few warmup shots, don't these guys look SO good together?!




I just love close-up snuggly shots :)



LOVE this one!


A little extra glow for that settin' sun!


I threw this in cause I thought it was kinda cool! :)


Sexy-time!


Of course, ya gotta have some fun too ;)


I can't wait til September guys!!!



Check out the Slideshow!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Saving the world, one click at a time!