Vancouver Wedding Photographer | Blog Main | Weddings | Destination Weddings | eSessions | Portraits | Slideshows | Misc | RSS | Contact

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mahesh & Mona: Engagement Session

Last Sunday I met Mahesh and Mona at Jericho Beach for a day of fun photos in the sun. (For those of you that actually LIVE in Vancouver, you may have remembered how cold it was Sunday, and where there WAS sun, a freaky snowstorm soon followed!). These guys were troopers, I was totally planning on shooting the entire day with them in their jackets, but dang! I guess they had their love to keep them warm! 

You guys were awesome! I hope you like the teaser pics!

-M-




















2 comments:

Mona said...

these look great thank you Michael it was a pleasure!

- Ryan Flynn Photography - said...

the clouds in that first one are amazing! nice sesh.

About Me

My photo
Saving the world, one click at a time!